Inauguration 2013: Ceremony and Celebration in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2013 2:08 PM ET
US President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama and her mother Marian Robinson are greeted by Rev. Luis Leon as they arrive at St. John's Church hours before Obama participates in a ceremonial swearing in for a second term in office.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene