Inauguration 2013: Ceremony and Celebration in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2013 2:08 PM ET
US President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama and her mother Marian Robinson are greeted by Rev. Luis Leon as they arrive at St. John's Church hours before Obama participates in a ceremonial swearing in for a second term in office.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'