Inauguration 2013: Ceremony and Celebration in Pictures
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 21 2013 2:08 PM ET
US President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama and her mother Marian Robinson are greeted by Rev. Luis Leon as they arrive at St. John's Church hours before Obama participates in a ceremonial swearing in for a second term in office.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination