'Ex-Gay' Leader: Justices, Obama Are on the Down Low — Plus They're Nazis
BY Trudy Ring
July 05 2013 6:07 PM ET
“Ex-gay” activist Greg Quinlan has pulled out all the stops, in a contradictory manner, in his outrage at recent Supreme Court decisions in favor of marriage equality: He says justices Anthony Kennedy and Elena Kagan are simultaneously “black-robed Nazis” and gays on the down low.
President Obama’s on the down low too, Quinlan told hosts Bradlee Dean and Jake McMillan on Sons of Liberty Radio this week. Right Wing Watch has audio clips of the show.
Quinlan, president of Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays, said Kennedy and Kagan seek to “accommodate their own personal predilections, including their own sexuality.” Kennedy, who wrote the majority opinion striking down a key portion of the Defense of Marriage Act, “has a predilection on the down low,” he said, and Obama is a “down low president.” He also said LGBT rights advocates are trying to destroy religion and the U.S. Constitution.
Quinlan is scheduled to speak at the Family Research Council’s Ex-Gay Pride Month dinner and reception July 31; the event will mark the launch of two new ex-gay groups, Voice of the Voiceless and Equality and Justice for All. Other invited speakers include congressional representatives Michele Bachmann and Tim Huelskamp; the latter is backing an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
- Sports WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers 2 hours 35 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black 6:00 AM
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM