7 Scary Stories for a Homophobic Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2013 2:30 PM ET
The Muppets Are Coming
When The New Yorker depicted Bert and Ernie in a loving embrace on its cover over the summer, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer knew what lurked beneath: a threat, not only to the sanctity of marriage, but the sanctity of the children! Fischer called the cover a form of child abuse. We all know how scary it is for children to see two of their favorite characters... hugging!
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community