7 Scary Stories for a Homophobic Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 25 2013 2:30 PM ET
The Muppets Are Coming
When The New Yorker depicted Bert and Ernie in a loving embrace on its cover over the summer, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer knew what lurked beneath: a threat, not only to the sanctity of marriage, but the sanctity of the children! Fischer called the cover a form of child abuse. We all know how scary it is for children to see two of their favorite characters... hugging!
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'