Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First?
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2014 7:00 AM ET
June 26, 2013
The SCOTUS decision in United States v. Windsor declares that restricting U.S. federal interpretations of “marriage” and “spouse” to apply only to heterosexual unions is unconstitutional.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete