Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First?
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2014 7:00 AM ET
June 26, 2013
The SCOTUS decision in United States v. Windsor declares that restricting U.S. federal interpretations of “marriage” and “spouse” to apply only to heterosexual unions is unconstitutional.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence