Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First?
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2014 7:00 AM ET
June 26, 2013
The SCOTUS decision in United States v. Windsor declares that restricting U.S. federal interpretations of “marriage” and “spouse” to apply only to heterosexual unions is unconstitutional.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church