Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First?
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2014 7:00 AM ET
June 26, 2013
The SCOTUS decision in United States v. Windsor declares that restricting U.S. federal interpretations of “marriage” and “spouse” to apply only to heterosexual unions is unconstitutional.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'