Clear as Mud: 7 Times Support Didn't Sound Supportive
BY Trudy Ring
April 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
Barilla: In September the Italian pasta company’s chairman said Barilla would never feature a gay couple in an ad and that he also opposed adoption by gays. And if they didn’t like it, he said, they could eat someone else’s pasta. LGBT activists immediately said they’d be happy to. The company then announced a “diversity and inclusion” initiative, but we haven’t heard of any concrete actions coming out of it. Still, The New York Times thinks the boycott is over; we think such a call is premature.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?