PHOTOS: The Entire World Shows Its Pride With IDAHOT
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 19 2014 3:20 PM ET
Transgender women participate in a parade to celebrate the IDAHOT on Sunday in Manila, Philippines. The Philippines enjoys a vibrant LGBT community with pro-gay legislation and local anti-discrimination ordinances in most metro cities.
Celebrating the ninth International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia in Manila in this photo above and those below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend