Your GOP Primary Guide
BY Michelle Garcia
January 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
This primary season has sparked some heavy debate on issues ranging from job creation to abortion, but nothing gets conservatives riled up quite like gay rights. The field of Republican candidates may be narrowing — Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain most notably exiting — but LGBT Republicans and their allies still have the choice of several candidates. On the eve of the nation's first primary for 2012, we take a look at the main candidates' most recent polling numbers and some of their strong stances from the past year. Whether you're headed to the polls in the coming months or waiting for the big election in November, we hope this guide can help.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'