Fred Karger's "Sexy Frisbee" Ad Reinstated on YouTube
BY Josh Hinkle
April 25 2012 7:36 PM ET
Openly gay Republican presidential candidate Fred Karger's latest ad was too sexy for some YouTube users and was taken down by the site's administrators. After further review the video was reinstated and can be viewed on YouTube.
The "Sexy Frisbee" California video was removed from YouTube after being flagged by users. According to FireDogLake.com the video is within YouTube's guidelines as it is not sexually explicit and the beach goers are clothed. The problem seems to come from the last 15 seconds of the video when two men kiss. FDL quotes Karger saying the men are partners of seven years simply "sharing a quick kiss."
Karger responded to his video being taken down FDL reports. "I was completely shocked to find out that YouTube had taken down our new California commercial from its web site having deemed it 'inappropriate,'" Karger said. Karger wrote the co-founders of Google, owners of YouTube, about the removal of the video. His efforts seem to have worked as users are now watching the video from YouTube once again.
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Style WATCH: How to Dress For Summer 8 min 35 sec ago
- Fitness A Workout Especially for HIV-Positive People 41 min 12 sec ago
- Music Austra's Summer Soundtrack 54 min 41 sec ago
- Books James Franco's A California Childhood: Win Signed Copy 1 hour 1 min ago
- Music WATCH: Cher Wigs Out on The Voice 1 hour 31 min ago
- Entertainment News CA Town Hoists And Promptly Removes Gay Pride Flag 2 hours 38 min ago
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 6:00 AM