Fred Karger's "Sexy Frisbee" Ad Reinstated on YouTube
BY Josh Hinkle
April 25 2012 7:36 PM ET
Openly gay Republican presidential candidate Fred Karger's latest ad was too sexy for some YouTube users and was taken down by the site's administrators. After further review the video was reinstated and can be viewed on YouTube.
The "Sexy Frisbee" California video was removed from YouTube after being flagged by users. According to FireDogLake.com the video is within YouTube's guidelines as it is not sexually explicit and the beach goers are clothed. The problem seems to come from the last 15 seconds of the video when two men kiss. FDL quotes Karger saying the men are partners of seven years simply "sharing a quick kiss."
Karger responded to his video being taken down FDL reports. "I was completely shocked to find out that YouTube had taken down our new California commercial from its web site having deemed it 'inappropriate,'" Karger said. Karger wrote the co-founders of Google, owners of YouTube, about the removal of the video. His efforts seem to have worked as users are now watching the video from YouTube once again.
Watch the video below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain 2 hours 5 min ago
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 6:00 PM
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 5:44 PM