Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Paul Davis Ryan, U.S. representative for Wisconsin’s first congressional district
- In 2003, Ryan voted in favor of the Marriage Protection Act — legislation that would have prevented federal courts from considering and possibly overturning the Defense of Marriage Act.
- He voted in support of the failed Federal Marriage Amendment in 2004 and 2006.
- In 2011 he voted against repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell.”
- “I support the Wisconsin amendment to define marriage between a man and a woman,” Ryan said in February.
- He voted in favor of the 2007 Employment Non-Discrimination Act, which would prohibit workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'