Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Nikki Haley, governor of South Carolina
- As a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, Haley voted for a 2007 state constitutional amendment that defined marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- In a 2010 interview, she reiterated, “Marriage is between one man and one woman.”
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record