Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
Nikki Haley, governor of South Carolina
- As a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, Haley voted for a 2007 state constitutional amendment that defined marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- In a 2010 interview, she reiterated, “Marriage is between one man and one woman.”
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 2 hours 36 min ago
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License December 08 2013 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 December 08 2013 2:15 PM