Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Nikki Haley, governor of South Carolina
- As a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, Haley voted for a 2007 state constitutional amendment that defined marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- In a 2010 interview, she reiterated, “Marriage is between one man and one woman.”
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Michael Sam Responds Graciously To Tony Dungy's Homophobia
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Strikes Down Colo. Marriage Ban
- WATCH: Keith Olbermann Eviscerates Tony Dungy for Michael Sam Remarks
- Op-ed: Accepting My Partner's Gender Transformation