Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Nikki Haley, governor of South Carolina
- As a member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, Haley voted for a 2007 state constitutional amendment that defined marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
- In a 2010 interview, she reiterated, “Marriage is between one man and one woman.”
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Drink Baileys in Cameroon, Go to Jail for Being Gay