Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
Susana Martinez, governor of New Mexico
- A Tea Party favorite, the New Mexico governor opposes same-sex marriage.
- In early 2012 her gay hairstylist made headlines by refusing service until she supported marriage equality. Her position remains unchanged.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Op-ed: How a Symbol Changed Hearts and Minds
- The Daily Show's Gaywatch, Feat. Ian McKellen, Rick Santorum, and Cardinal Dolan
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- Film How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS 5 min 2 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Utah's Marriage Ban Faces Court Challenge Today 23 min 41 sec ago
- Travel Discovering the Other Baja: La Paz 1 hour 2 min ago
- Politics Dick Cheney 'Suprised' By Mary's 'Attack' Following Sister Liz's Insult to Mary's Marriage 1 hour 10 min ago
- Entertainment News Knockout Game: Don Lemon Manhandled By Black Belt Rabbi on CNN 2 hours 1 min ago
- Travel An American in Dublin: Exploring Gay Life Over the Rainbow 2 hours 21 min ago
- Parenting Israel Set to Grant Gay Men Adoption Tax Benefits 2 hours 33 min ago