Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
Susana Martinez, governor of New Mexico
- A Tea Party favorite, the New Mexico governor opposes same-sex marriage.
- In early 2012 her gay hairstylist made headlines by refusing service until she supported marriage equality. Her position remains unchanged.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 1 hour 45 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 2 hours 8 min ago
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 2 hours 15 min ago
- Marriage Equality Australia Re-Bans Same-Sex Marriage 2 hours 23 min ago
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 2 hours 26 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Right-Wing 'Documentary' Tries to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 2 hours 34 min ago
- Internet Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay 2:44 PM