Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- On the AmericansElect.org email questionnaire, Rice selected this following response to the social issues question: “Same-sex couples should be allowed to marry legally, with all the same rights as traditional marriages.”
- When asked about same-sex marriage by Christianity Today in 2010, Rice replied, “I don’t ever want anybody to be denied rights within this country. I happen to think marriage is between a man and a woman. But perhaps we will decide that there needs to be some way for people to express their desire to live together through civil union."
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law