Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- On the AmericansElect.org email questionnaire, Rice selected this following response to the social issues question: “Same-sex couples should be allowed to marry legally, with all the same rights as traditional marriages.”
- When asked about same-sex marriage by Christianity Today in 2010, Rice replied, “I don’t ever want anybody to be denied rights within this country. I happen to think marriage is between a man and a woman. But perhaps we will decide that there needs to be some way for people to express their desire to live together through civil union."
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- Photogs Shut Down Wedding Business After Turning Away Gay Couple
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- CBS Network's Home for the Holidays Special Will Feature First Gay Couple