Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- On the AmericansElect.org email questionnaire, Rice selected this following response to the social issues question: “Same-sex couples should be allowed to marry legally, with all the same rights as traditional marriages.”
- When asked about same-sex marriage by Christianity Today in 2010, Rice replied, “I don’t ever want anybody to be denied rights within this country. I happen to think marriage is between a man and a woman. But perhaps we will decide that there needs to be some way for people to express their desire to live together through civil union."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?