Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- On the AmericansElect.org email questionnaire, Rice selected this following response to the social issues question: “Same-sex couples should be allowed to marry legally, with all the same rights as traditional marriages.”
- When asked about same-sex marriage by Christianity Today in 2010, Rice replied, “I don’t ever want anybody to be denied rights within this country. I happen to think marriage is between a man and a woman. But perhaps we will decide that there needs to be some way for people to express their desire to live together through civil union."
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?