Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 4:00 AM ET
Condoleezza Rice, former U.S. Secretary of State
- On the AmericansElect.org email questionnaire, Rice selected this following response to the social issues question: “Same-sex couples should be allowed to marry legally, with all the same rights as traditional marriages.”
- When asked about same-sex marriage by Christianity Today in 2010, Rice replied, “I don’t ever want anybody to be denied rights within this country. I happen to think marriage is between a man and a woman. But perhaps we will decide that there needs to be some way for people to express their desire to live together through civil union."
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian