LISTEN: What's Actually In the GOP Platform
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 04 2012 8:00 AM ET
Advocate.com Editor Lucas Grindley spoke with TruthDig Radio about the startling homophobia lurking within the Republican Party platform immediately following Paul Ryan's speech during the Republican National Convention. The Republican vice presidential nominee devoted just three words to opposing marriage equality. But his party's platform addressed it at length, even calling for a federal investigation of supporters of same-sex marriage.
Listen to the interview below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM