LISTEN: What's Actually In the GOP Platform
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 04 2012 8:00 AM ET
Advocate.com Editor Lucas Grindley spoke with TruthDig Radio about the startling homophobia lurking within the Republican Party platform immediately following Paul Ryan's speech during the Republican National Convention. The Republican vice presidential nominee devoted just three words to opposing marriage equality. But his party's platform addressed it at length, even calling for a federal investigation of supporters of same-sex marriage.
Listen to the interview below.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- WATCH: Ellen Predicts the World Series With Male Strippers
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas