LISTEN: What's Actually In the GOP Platform
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 04 2012 8:00 AM ET
Advocate.com Editor Lucas Grindley spoke with TruthDig Radio about the startling homophobia lurking within the Republican Party platform immediately following Paul Ryan's speech during the Republican National Convention. The Republican vice presidential nominee devoted just three words to opposing marriage equality. But his party's platform addressed it at length, even calling for a federal investigation of supporters of same-sex marriage.
Listen to the interview below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed