LISTEN: What's Actually In the GOP Platform
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 04 2012 8:00 AM ET
Advocate.com Editor Lucas Grindley spoke with TruthDig Radio about the startling homophobia lurking within the Republican Party platform immediately following Paul Ryan's speech during the Republican National Convention. The Republican vice presidential nominee devoted just three words to opposing marriage equality. But his party's platform addressed it at length, even calling for a federal investigation of supporters of same-sex marriage.
Listen to the interview below.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 16 min 39 sec ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 1 hour 18 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM