PHOTOS: Gay Moments From the DNC's First Day
BY Lucas Grindley
September 05 2012 2:37 AM ET
Virginia Senate candidate and former chairman of the Democratic Party Tim Kaine had the rare use of the phrase "LGBT" from the podium on Tuesday. While listing promises that President Obama has delivered on, Kaine said, "He promised he'd fight for equal pay for women, college affordability for students and fair treatment for LGBT Americans — and he's kept his word. He's a tough leader who gets results."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong?