PHOTOS: Gay Moments From the DNC's First Day
BY Lucas Grindley
September 05 2012 2:37 AM ET
Virginia Senate candidate and former chairman of the Democratic Party Tim Kaine had the rare use of the phrase "LGBT" from the podium on Tuesday. While listing promises that President Obama has delivered on, Kaine said, "He promised he'd fight for equal pay for women, college affordability for students and fair treatment for LGBT Americans — and he's kept his word. He's a tough leader who gets results."
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete