Election Results: LGBT Races to Watch
BY Michelle Garcia
November 06 2012 6:37 PM ET UPDATED: November 12 2012 4:13 PM ET
Marriage Equality (Question 6) in Maryland
RESULTS: Question 6 Approved
Maryland voters made history on Tuesday by making the state one of the first in the nation's history to affirm marriage equality at the ballot box. Throughout the evening's election returns, Maryland's Question 6 maintained a strong lead, and the final tally saw Marylanders uphold the state's marriage equality law. (Read More About The Race)
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?