BY Charlene Strong
October 22 2009 12:20 PM ET
wanted to get married on the beach, but as luck would have it, the sky
opened up and the rain came down that morning. Our parents had flown in,
and a few good friends joined us from the city — one came all the way
from Budapest. It was Sunday, September 27, at 11 a.m.
have any backup plans, but sometimes it’s better that way. There was a
marina alongside the beach where we thought we’d be getting married. In
the marina there was a little boathouse with a giant fireplace that
looked about 150 years old. The front porch of the boathouse looked
out on the marina and the boats and the sun breaking through the
clouds in the distance. The folks there,
happy to oblige, let us use that boathouse free of charge.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View