A Most-Wanted List: Mayors Not for Marriage
BY Josh Hinkle
February 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
"Given other public statements he has made, a signature is not
expected." —Michelle McGurk, senior public information officer for Mayor
Chuck Reed of San Jose, Calif.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School