A Most-Wanted List: Mayors Not for Marriage
BY Josh Hinkle
February 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
"I remain focused on the business of the city of Fort Worth. The issue of same-sex marriage is one for the state, not local government." —Mayor Betsy Price of Fort Worth, Texas, in a CBS 11 interview.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 10 min 14 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 1 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 9 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 1 hour 49 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 46 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM