A Most-Wanted List: Mayors Not for Marriage
BY Josh Hinkle
February 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
No comments were received from the mayors of the following big cities:
- Arlington, Texas
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Colorado Springs, Colo.
- El Paso, Texas
- Fresno, Calif.
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Mesa, Ariz.
- Oklahoma City
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Tulsa, Okla.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun