Where Were You? Watching Obama at the Stonewall Inn
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 12:29 PM ET
Henry Smith, who hopes to marry his partner later this year, enjoys a drink at the Stonewall Inn as he watches the president make his historic announcement.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown