Where Were You? Watching Obama at the Stonewall Inn
BY Christopher Harrity
May 10 2012 11:29 AM ET
Henry Smith, who hopes to marry his partner later this year, enjoys a drink at the Stonewall Inn as he watches the president make his historic announcement.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book