Jay-Z Talks Obama, Marriage Equality Support
May 15 2012 9:47 AM ET
Jay-Z has thrown his support behind President Obama’s marriage equality stance, CNN Political Ticker reports.
In a CNN interview, the hip-hop mogul said of the issue:
"I've always thought it as something that was still, um, holding the country back. What people do in their own homes is their business and you can choose to love whoever you love. That's their business.”
“It’s is no different than discriminating against blacks. It's discrimination plain and simple,” Jay-Z said.
Watch the interview below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 2 hours 23 min ago
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM