Jay-Z Talks Obama, Marriage Equality Support
May 15 2012 8:47 AM ET
Jay-Z has thrown his support behind President Obama’s marriage equality stance, CNN Political Ticker reports.
In a CNN interview, the hip-hop mogul said of the issue:
"I've always thought it as something that was still, um, holding the country back. What people do in their own homes is their business and you can choose to love whoever you love. That's their business.”
“It’s is no different than discriminating against blacks. It's discrimination plain and simple,” Jay-Z said.
Watch the interview below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship