Sofia Vergara's Multilingual Support for Marriage Equality
BY Trudy Ring
June 17 2012 6:25 PM ET
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is continuing to voice her support for marriage equality, having taped an interview on the topic recently with Spanish-language website Terra.
Watch the interview (in Spanish) here, and read The Advocate’s talk with Vergara, from last fall, here. A couple of years ago she taped a public service announcement on LGBT rights for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation; see it below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses