Sofia Vergara's Multilingual Support for Marriage Equality
BY Trudy Ring
June 17 2012 6:25 PM ET
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is continuing to voice her support for marriage equality, having taped an interview on the topic recently with Spanish-language website Terra.
Watch the interview (in Spanish) here, and read The Advocate’s talk with Vergara, from last fall, here. A couple of years ago she taped a public service announcement on LGBT rights for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation; see it below.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?