MLK's Niece Insinuates Gay Marriage Supporters Going to Hell
BY Neal Broverman
October 25 2012 5:47 PM ET
Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King Jr., can be heard on a new radio ad urging Marylanders to vote no on marriage equality in their state.
King, a conservative who stands in contrast to other equality-minded family members like late aunt Coretta Scott King, can be heard on a commercial for the Maryland Marriage Alliance. King claims same-sex couples have enough rights and marriage does not need to be "redefined" to fit them. Even though many say she and her ilk on the wrong side of history, she says conservatives are actually on the right side of history and the right side of eternity.
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 2 hours 18 min ago
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM