PHOTOS: Thousands Rally for Marriage Equality in France
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 16 2012 12:13 PM ET
Many Paris officials marched behind a sign reading, "Elected representatives commit for equality now and against discriminations all the time."
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument