PHOTOS: Portland Couples Have One Word for Their Marriages
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2013 12:55 PM ET
Michael Snell (left) and Steven Bridger happily took to the sketchpads and went on to become the first couple officially married under the new law.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?