PHOTOS: Portland Couples Have One Word for Their Marriages
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2013 12:55 PM ET
Michael Snell (left) and Steven Bridger happily took to the sketchpads and went on to become the first couple officially married under the new law.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why Are We Gay?
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer