PHOTOS: Portland Couples Have One Word for Their Marriages
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2013 12:55 PM ET
Up next were Steven Jones (left) and Jamous Lizotte – two men who might go down in history as the first gay, wreath-crowned couple to get married in Maine.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media