PHOTOS: Portland Couples Have One Word for Their Marriages
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 03 2013 12:55 PM ET
Up next were Steven Jones (left) and Jamous Lizotte – two men who might go down in history as the first gay, wreath-crowned couple to get married in Maine.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude