After Court Hearing, Edie Windsor Says 'It's Gonna Be Good'
BY Lucas Grindley
March 27 2013 1:13 PM ET
Watch Windsor's Attorneys Roberta Kaplan, James Esseks, and Pamela Karlan, answer questions alongside plaintiff Edie Windsor outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility