After Court Hearing, Edie Windsor Says 'It's Gonna Be Good'
BY Lucas Grindley
March 27 2013 1:13 PM ET
Watch Windsor's Attorneys Roberta Kaplan, James Esseks, and Pamela Karlan, answer questions alongside plaintiff Edie Windsor outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic