After Court Hearing, Edie Windsor Says 'It's Gonna Be Good'
BY Lucas Grindley
March 27 2013 1:13 PM ET
Watch Windsor's Attorneys Roberta Kaplan, James Esseks, and Pamela Karlan, answer questions alongside plaintiff Edie Windsor outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- How Major Crimes' Actor and Gay Showrunner Created One of Best Gay Characters on TV
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- Op-ed: 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Isn't Dead Yet