After Court Hearing, Edie Windsor Says 'It's Gonna Be Good'
BY Lucas Grindley
March 27 2013 1:13 PM ET
Watch Windsor's Attorneys Roberta Kaplan, James Esseks, and Pamela Karlan, answer questions alongside plaintiff Edie Windsor outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge