Just 4 Senate Democrats Don't Support Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2013 11:00 AM ET
Sen. Tim Johnson, South Dakota
Johnson announced in late March that he's retiring from the Senate in 2014. In theory, that might give a politician freedom to take a position at odds with South Dakota's conservative voters. But, on the same day, Johnson's office reiterated his opposition to marriage equality to the Huffington Post. "He has not changed his position on marriage equality," a spokesman said.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times