Just 4 Senate Democrats Don't Support Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
April 06 2013 11:00 AM ET
Sen. Tim Johnson, South Dakota
Johnson announced in late March that he's retiring from the Senate in 2014. In theory, that might give a politician freedom to take a position at odds with South Dakota's conservative voters. But, on the same day, Johnson's office reiterated his opposition to marriage equality to the Huffington Post. "He has not changed his position on marriage equality," a spokesman said.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication