Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
The French National Assembly approved marriage and adoption for same-sex couples Tuesday, after months of opposition protests by the country's dwindling number of staunch conservatives. This board shows the final vote count in the Assembly, the lower house of Parliament; members OK'd the bill by a margin of 331 to 225, following recent approval by the other house, the Senate. France is the largest country to enact marriage equality and the 14th country to do so, according to France 24.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview