Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
Security staffers at the French National Assembly had to remove an anti-same-sex marriage activist who tried to display a banner from the public galleries during the debate on the same-sex marriage bill at the Assembly chamber in Paris. After legislators voted for marriage equality, protests swelled and violent clashes broke out between demonstrators and riot police. France 24 reports that protesters were throwing glass bottles and metal bars at police, who responded to the melee with tear gas.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians