Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
French president Francois Hollande delivers a speech to the press about the legalization of same-sex marriage at the end of the weekly cabinet meeting at the Elysee Presidential Palace today. He has pledged to sign the new bill into law. The first same-sex marriages are expected to happen in June.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?