Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 9:43 AM ET
French president Francois Hollande delivers a speech to the press about the legalization of same-sex marriage at the end of the weekly cabinet meeting at the Elysee Presidential Palace today. He has pledged to sign the new bill into law. The first same-sex marriages are expected to happen in June.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment