Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
French president Francois Hollande delivers a speech to the press about the legalization of same-sex marriage at the end of the weekly cabinet meeting at the Elysee Presidential Palace today. He has pledged to sign the new bill into law. The first same-sex marriages are expected to happen in June.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?