Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 10:43 AM ET
A couple kisses on in front of the City Hall in the western French city of Nantes, sporting a sticker that reads "I Love Progress." There were also about 600 opponents of marriage equality who protested in the city. Opponents of the new law vowed to fight on, quickly filing a constitutional challenge and promising more demonstrations to pressure President Francois Hollande into backing down from signing the bill.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Kris Jenner Weep About Bruce For Her Reality Show