Happiness and Hate as All Hell Breaks Loose in France
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 24 2013 9:43 AM ET
A couple kisses on in front of the City Hall in the western French city of Nantes, sporting a sticker that reads "I Love Progress." There were also about 600 opponents of marriage equality who protested in the city. Opponents of the new law vowed to fight on, quickly filing a constitutional challenge and promising more demonstrations to pressure President Francois Hollande into backing down from signing the bill.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?