PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Jennifer Rock (left) and Nico Valenzuela, both of Denver, pose for a picture before receiving a civil union license during a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks