PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Jennifer Rock (left) and Nico Valenzuela, both of Denver, pose for a picture before receiving a civil union license during a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise