PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Anna Simon of Denver shows off the ticket that allowed her to be first in line to be issued a civil union license at a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Will Ian McKellen Marry Derek Jacobi?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation