PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Anna Simon of Denver shows off the ticket that allowed her to be first in line to be issued a civil union license at a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?