PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Anna Simon of Denver shows off the ticket that allowed her to be first in line to be issued a civil union license at a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)