WATCH: Delaware Governor Talks About Signing Marriage Equality Into Law
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 08 2013 4:55 PM ET
Fresh off of signing marriage equality into law in Delaware, Governor Jack Markell celebrated by joining a few thousand of his closest friends in a Google Hangout. He was joined by Lavi Soloway, founder of the The DOMA Project, to talk about same-sex marriage, civil rights, and this historic moment in time.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism