WATCH: Delaware Governor Talks About Signing Marriage Equality Into Law
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 08 2013 4:55 PM ET
Fresh off of signing marriage equality into law in Delaware, Governor Jack Markell celebrated by joining a few thousand of his closest friends in a Google Hangout. He was joined by Lavi Soloway, founder of the The DOMA Project, to talk about same-sex marriage, civil rights, and this historic moment in time.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Op-ed: 8 Things Women Partnered With Trans Men Know