WATCH: Delaware Governor Talks About Signing Marriage Equality Into Law
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 08 2013 4:55 PM ET
Fresh off of signing marriage equality into law in Delaware, Governor Jack Markell celebrated by joining a few thousand of his closest friends in a Google Hangout. He was joined by Lavi Soloway, founder of the The DOMA Project, to talk about same-sex marriage, civil rights, and this historic moment in time.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times