WATCH: Delaware Governor Talks About Signing Marriage Equality Into Law
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 08 2013 3:55 PM ET
Fresh off of signing marriage equality into law in Delaware, Governor Jack Markell celebrated by joining a few thousand of his closest friends in a Google Hangout. He was joined by Lavi Soloway, founder of the The DOMA Project, to talk about same-sex marriage, civil rights, and this historic moment in time.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'