PHOTOS: Minnesota Parties Hearty
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 15 2013 11:09 AM ET
On Tuesday, Minnesota became the 12th state to legalize same-sex marriage. After Gov. Mark Dayton signed the bill on the state capitol steps, the party in St. Paul started almost immediately, even though the law doesn't take effect until August.
Watch the video below and click through for some images from Minnesota.CBSLocal.com.
The jubilant crowd gathered on the capitol lawn to watch the signing ceremony.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Reporter Gerrick Kennedy Finds The Music You're Going To Love
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City