Interactive Map: Rallies and Protests for Day of Decision
BY Jase Peeples
June 25 2013 2:12 PM ET
With the Supreme Court set to announce decisions in both the Prop 8 and DOMA marriage equality cases Wednesday, LightToJustice.org has provided an interactive map showing the locations of rallies and celebrations scheduled to take place on Decision Day.
Take a look to find a rally point near you or download a tool kit available on the site to help create an event of your own. The Day of Decision website offers insight on how some activists plan to react to the ruling, and that includes a list of resources available for individuals to formulate their own reaction.
View United for Marriage: Decision Day in a larger map
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls