PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Seattleites gathered in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic rulings on Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) on the evening of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at the U.S. Appeals Court in Seattle, Wash. Thanks to photographer Nate Gowdy for these photos, and don't miss the spectacular last image in this series.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Southern Rites: A Reminder of the Parallels of Prejudice