PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Seattleites gathered in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic rulings on Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) on the evening of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at the U.S. Appeals Court in Seattle, Wash. Thanks to photographer Nate Gowdy for these photos, and don't miss the spectacular last image in this series.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP