PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Seattleites gathered in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic rulings on Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) on the evening of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at the U.S. Appeals Court in Seattle, Wash. Thanks to photographer Nate Gowdy for these photos, and don't miss the spectacular last image in this series.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death