PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Seattleites gathered in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic rulings on Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) on the evening of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at the U.S. Appeals Court in Seattle, Wash. Thanks to photographer Nate Gowdy for these photos, and don't miss the spectacular last image in this series.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: What It's Like Raising a Transgender Child