PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Seattleites gathered in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic rulings on Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) on the evening of Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at the U.S. Appeals Court in Seattle, Wash. Thanks to photographer Nate Gowdy for these photos, and don't miss the spectacular last image in this series.
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'