PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Members of Social Outreach Seattle, who advocated passionately during last year's fight for marriage equality in Washington state, pose for a group shot following the rally.
Rep. Jamie Pedersen and Sen. Ed Murray, co-sponsor's of Washington state's marriage equality bill that was passed last year, Murray's fiancé Michael Shiosaki, and Lacey All, former chair of Washington United for Marriage and now a member of HRC's National Board of Directors.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'