PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Members of Social Outreach Seattle, who advocated passionately during last year's fight for marriage equality in Washington state, pose for a group shot following the rally.
Rep. Jamie Pedersen and Sen. Ed Murray, co-sponsor's of Washington state's marriage equality bill that was passed last year, Murray's fiancé Michael Shiosaki, and Lacey All, former chair of Washington United for Marriage and now a member of HRC's National Board of Directors.
- What Happened Inside the Supreme Court Today
- High School Jocks Attend W. Virginia Prom Together
- 17 Celebs Who Are Rooting – And Tweeting – for Marriage Equality
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- LISTEN: Oral Arguments of Obergefell v. Hodges
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'