PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 9:15 AM ET
Members of Social Outreach Seattle, who advocated passionately during last year's fight for marriage equality in Washington state, pose for a group shot following the rally.
Rep. Jamie Pedersen and Sen. Ed Murray, co-sponsor's of Washington state's marriage equality bill that was passed last year, Murray's fiancé Michael Shiosaki, and Lacey All, former chair of Washington United for Marriage and now a member of HRC's National Board of Directors.
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 20 min 37 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 26 min 58 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 30 min 29 sec ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 38 min 32 sec ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 55 min 10 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 56 min 22 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 1 hour 8 min ago