PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Members of Social Outreach Seattle, who advocated passionately during last year's fight for marriage equality in Washington state, pose for a group shot following the rally.
Rep. Jamie Pedersen and Sen. Ed Murray, co-sponsor's of Washington state's marriage equality bill that was passed last year, Murray's fiancé Michael Shiosaki, and Lacey All, former chair of Washington United for Marriage and now a member of HRC's National Board of Directors.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'