PHOTOS: Seattle Celebrates the Death of DOMA
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 10:15 AM ET
Members of Social Outreach Seattle, who advocated passionately during last year's fight for marriage equality in Washington state, pose for a group shot following the rally.
Rep. Jamie Pedersen and Sen. Ed Murray, co-sponsor's of Washington state's marriage equality bill that was passed last year, Murray's fiancé Michael Shiosaki, and Lacey All, former chair of Washington United for Marriage and now a member of HRC's National Board of Directors.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- Minister From Viral Video Is Not a Gay Rights Champion After All