WATCH: Key Players in Wash. Marriage Equality Victory Raise Equality Flag on Space Needle
BY Sunnivie Brydum
July 01 2013 3:23 PM ET UPDATED: July 02 2013 2:01 PM ET
Sen. Ed Murray (right), who cosponsored Washington's marriage equality bill, and is currently running for mayor of Seattle, with his fiancé, Michael Shiosaki.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet