WATCH: Key Players in Wash. Marriage Equality Victory Raise Equality Flag on Space Needle
BY Sunnivie Brydum
July 01 2013 2:23 PM ET UPDATED: July 02 2013 1:01 PM ET
From left: Edie Gillis; her husband, Zach Silk, former campaign manager for Washington United for Marriage; King County Council member Joe McDermott; and Dean Keppler, a member of the Human Rights Campaign's board of governors.
Lacey All, former Washington United for Marriage campaign chair and current HRC's board member, lies on the ground to get the proper perspective.
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 10 min 52 sec ago
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 2 hours 35 min ago
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM
- Current Issue One Issue Still Bucks The Trend for LGBT Equality 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming 4:00 AM
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM