WATCH: Key Players in Wash. Marriage Equality Victory Raise Equality Flag on Space Needle
BY Sunnivie Brydum
July 01 2013 2:23 PM ET UPDATED: July 02 2013 1:01 PM ET
From left: Edie Gillis; her husband, Zach Silk, former campaign manager for Washington United for Marriage; King County Council member Joe McDermott; and Dean Keppler, a member of the Human Rights Campaign's board of governors.
Lacey All, former Washington United for Marriage campaign chair and current HRC's board member, lies on the ground to get the proper perspective.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime