WATCH: Key Players in Wash. Marriage Equality Victory Raise Equality Flag on Space Needle
BY Sunnivie Brydum
July 01 2013 3:23 PM ET UPDATED: July 02 2013 2:01 PM ET
From left: Edie Gillis; her husband, Zach Silk, former campaign manager for Washington United for Marriage; King County Council member Joe McDermott; and Dean Keppler, a member of the Human Rights Campaign's board of governors.
Lacey All, former Washington United for Marriage campaign chair and current HRC's board member, lies on the ground to get the proper perspective.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters