PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Richard Rawstorn (left) with Richard Andrew (center left) from Christchurch, and Jess Ives (right) and Rachel Briscoe (center right) from the Bay of Islands celebrate being among New Zealand's first same-sex couples married during the first such ceremony at the Rotorua Museum Monday.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name