PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Richard Rawstorn (left) with Richard Andrew (center left) from Christchurch, and Jess Ives (right) and Rachel Briscoe (center right) from the Bay of Islands celebrate being among New Zealand's first same-sex couples married during the first such ceremony at the Rotorua Museum Monday.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- President Obama Has Not Called for LGBT National Holiday