PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 9:50 AM ET
Richard Rawstorn (left) with Richard Andrew (center left) from Christchurch, and Jess Ives (right) and Rachel Briscoe (center right) from the Bay of Islands celebrate being among New Zealand's first same-sex couples married during the first such ceremony at the Rotorua Museum Monday.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Russia's High Court Declares 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Constitutional
- Sports WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers 24 min 1 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black 1 hour 28 min ago
- Bisexual Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too 2 hours 28 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM