PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Richard Rawstorn (left) with Richard Andrew (center), from Christchurch, celebrate their wedding at the first same-sex marriage ceremony at the Rotorua Museum.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'