PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 9:50 AM ET
Richard Rawstorn (left) with Richard Andrew (center), from Christchurch, celebrate their wedding at the first same-sex marriage ceremony at the Rotorua Museum.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model