PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Paul McCarthy (center), flower girl Amanda Wenham (left), and matron of honor Tracey Moloney pose with an Andy Warhol quote at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa, Monday in Wellington.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview