PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Paul McCarthy (center), flower girl Amanda Wenham (left), and matron of honor Tracey Moloney pose with an Andy Warhol quote at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa, Monday in Wellington.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win