PHOTOS: New Zealand's First Married Same-Sex Couples
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2013 10:50 AM ET
Paul McCarthy (center) and Trent Kandler (center right) pose after being married at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa, Monday in Wellington. The Australian gay couplewas flown to Wellington by Tourism New Zealand in a promotion to highlight to Australians that same-sex marriage is legal in New Zealand.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood