PHOTOS: Chicago Celebrates a Victory
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2013 12:13 PM ET
Nathaniel Iovinelli (left) and Ted Daisher join other supporters of same-sex marriage at a Chicago rally to celebrate the Illinois General Assembly's Tuesday passage of a marriage equality bill. The governor is expected to sign the bill November 20, making Illinois the 15th state to legalize same-sex unions.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'