PHOTOS: Chicago Celebrates a Victory
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 08 2013 12:13 PM ET
Nathaniel Iovinelli (left) and Ted Daisher join other supporters of same-sex marriage at a Chicago rally to celebrate the Illinois General Assembly's Tuesday passage of a marriage equality bill. The governor is expected to sign the bill November 20, making Illinois the 15th state to legalize same-sex unions.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- California Sen. Seeks Bar Review for Lawyer with ‘Kill the Gays’ Proposition