PHOTOS: UK's First Same-sex Weddings Began at Midnight
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2014 12:18 PM ET
Helen Brearley (left) and Teresa Millward hold hands during their wedding ceremony at Halifax Register Office, the day gay marriage became legal in Halifax, United Kingdom.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model