PHOTOS: UK's First Same-sex Weddings Began at Midnight
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2014 1:18 PM ET
Helen Brearley (left) and Teresa Millward hold hands during their wedding ceremony at Halifax Register Office, the day gay marriage became legal in Halifax, United Kingdom.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children