PHOTOS: We're Getting Married in Oregon
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 20 2014 1:20 PM ET
Oregon's Teacher of the Year, Brett Bigham, and Mike Turay just married — officiated by Basic Rights Oregon's executive director, Jeana Frazzini.
Lakeesha Dumas and O'Nesha Cochran-Dumas just jumped the broom — and now they are finally legally married in Oregon.
History makers Janine Nelson. left, and Deanna Geiger pic.twitter.com/iTCVabwfiF
— Pat Dooris (@PatDooris) May 19, 2014
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series