PHOTOS: We're Getting Married in Oregon
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 20 2014 1:20 PM ET
Oregon's Teacher of the Year, Brett Bigham, and Mike Turay just married — officiated by Basic Rights Oregon's executive director, Jeana Frazzini.
Lakeesha Dumas and O'Nesha Cochran-Dumas just jumped the broom — and now they are finally legally married in Oregon.
History makers Janine Nelson. left, and Deanna Geiger pic.twitter.com/iTCVabwfiF
— Pat Dooris (@PatDooris) May 19, 2014
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend