PHOTOS: We're Getting Married in Oregon
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 20 2014 1:20 PM ET
Oregon's Teacher of the Year, Brett Bigham, and Mike Turay just married — officiated by Basic Rights Oregon's executive director, Jeana Frazzini.
Lakeesha Dumas and O'Nesha Cochran-Dumas just jumped the broom — and now they are finally legally married in Oregon.
History makers Janine Nelson. left, and Deanna Geiger pic.twitter.com/iTCVabwfiF
— Pat Dooris (@PatDooris) May 19, 2014
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Minister From Viral Video Is Not a Gay Rights Champion After All