PHOTOS: We're Getting Married in Oregon
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 20 2014 1:20 PM ET
Oregon's Teacher of the Year, Brett Bigham, and Mike Turay just married — officiated by Basic Rights Oregon's executive director, Jeana Frazzini.
Lakeesha Dumas and O'Nesha Cochran-Dumas just jumped the broom — and now they are finally legally married in Oregon.
History makers Janine Nelson. left, and Deanna Geiger pic.twitter.com/iTCVabwfiF
— Pat Dooris (@PatDooris) May 19, 2014
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Neil Patrick Harris to Direct Husband David Burtka's Cabaret Act