PHOTOS: We're Getting Married in Oregon
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 20 2014 12:20 PM ET
Oregon's Teacher of the Year, Brett Bigham, and Mike Turay just married — officiated by Basic Rights Oregon's executive director, Jeana Frazzini.
Lakeesha Dumas and O'Nesha Cochran-Dumas just jumped the broom — and now they are finally legally married in Oregon.
History makers Janine Nelson. left, and Deanna Geiger pic.twitter.com/iTCVabwfiF
— Pat Dooris (@PatDooris) May 19, 2014
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'