SURVEY: What Are Your Wedding Plans?
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 03 2014 6:57 PM ET
The Knot has partnered with The Advocate in creating its second annual survey on same-sex marriage.
As marriage equality sweeps the United States, the nation’s leading wedding resource is interesting in hearing from same-sex couples about the traditions and trends being adopted in their engagements and nuptials.
From courtship periods to proposal methods to wedding guest lists and budgets, The Knot wants to hear from The Advocate’s readers about their wedding plans. The results from this year's poll will then be released in a later article.
This is the second year the organizations have joined forces for a study of this kind. Last year's survey unveiled groundbreaking statistics, revealing that same-sex couples are both honoring tradition and blazing their own trails when it comes to wedding practices.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet