SURVEY: What Are Your Wedding Plans?
BY Daniel Reynolds
June 03 2014 6:57 PM ET
The Knot has partnered with The Advocate in creating its second annual survey on same-sex marriage.
As marriage equality sweeps the United States, the nation’s leading wedding resource is interesting in hearing from same-sex couples about the traditions and trends being adopted in their engagements and nuptials.
From courtship periods to proposal methods to wedding guest lists and budgets, The Knot wants to hear from The Advocate’s readers about their wedding plans. The results from this year's poll will then be released in a later article.
This is the second year the organizations have joined forces for a study of this kind. Last year's survey unveiled groundbreaking statistics, revealing that same-sex couples are both honoring tradition and blazing their own trails when it comes to wedding practices.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes