PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Praying for salvation of America's immortal soul, no doubt.
Raise your hand if you're sure.
The rainbow letters are a nice touch. Along with the angelic, innocent child.
But all we have to fear is homophobia.
We didn't know God was married.
We haven't heard about death panels in a while. Have you been talking to Sarah Palin?
Bigotry is bigotry, whatever the language.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island