PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Praying for salvation of America's immortal soul, no doubt.
Raise your hand if you're sure.
The rainbow letters are a nice touch. Along with the angelic, innocent child.
But all we have to fear is homophobia.
We didn't know God was married.
We haven't heard about death panels in a while. Have you been talking to Sarah Palin?
Bigotry is bigotry, whatever the language.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star