PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Praying for salvation of America's immortal soul, no doubt.
Raise your hand if you're sure.
The rainbow letters are a nice touch. Along with the angelic, innocent child.
But all we have to fear is homophobia.
We didn't know God was married.
We haven't heard about death panels in a while. Have you been talking to Sarah Palin?
Bigotry is bigotry, whatever the language.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Still-Hesitant Serbia
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre
- Op-ed: Tech's Wake-Up Call From Your Transgender Coworker