PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Praying for salvation of America's immortal soul, no doubt.
Raise your hand if you're sure.
The rainbow letters are a nice touch. Along with the angelic, innocent child.
But all we have to fear is homophobia.
We didn't know God was married.
We haven't heard about death panels in a while. Have you been talking to Sarah Palin?
Bigotry is bigotry, whatever the language.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana