PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Praying for salvation of America's immortal soul, no doubt.
Raise your hand if you're sure.
The rainbow letters are a nice touch. Along with the angelic, innocent child.
But all we have to fear is homophobia.
We didn't know God was married.
We haven't heard about death panels in a while. Have you been talking to Sarah Palin?
Bigotry is bigotry, whatever the language.
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun